Friday, October 5, 2007

Conclusion

Wow. Some days I thought I'd never get here. Yeah!!

I'm very glad I persevered. I've learned a lot; but I know all this is only a drop in a very large possibilities bucket. It was good to have my arm twisted a little and to be given an incentive to complete this project.

I think this process could have been made a little simpler. There were some things that didn't apply, and some that were outdated. There was a lot of extraneous data that could be simplified.

I'm glad I learned about all the possibilities. No favorites. And yes, I would gladly do it again. I look forward to the technology of tomorrow.

Thanks to my supervisors for their encouragement and help and for the time to work on this. I can't wait to tell others about some of the potential tools on the web that I would have ignored had this educational experience not been offered.

Thanks to management for having their eyes on the future. Don't fear change.

No comments: